Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

How do you get out of the beta program

(Topic created: 01-06-2022 05:21 PM)
dte230
Comet
Options
Questions
I selected the beta program in error and even though I withdrew from it, it still keeps bringing me to the beta program. What does it take to get it off this mess. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
dte230
Comet
Options
Questions
I called support to get help getting out of the beta program because it says you can rollback the version and when I called they said you can't do that on a note 10 **bleep**
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
I understand you did it accidentally, but are you having tons of issues with the beta? Did you end up downloading and installing it as well?
0 Likes
dte230
Comet
Options
Questions
Battery drain, slowness. My phone upgraded to Android 12 last week. Under software updates there was the android 12 update and after the download while in settings I selected beta. I noticed it when I tried to get into community, the only page that would come up was the beta UI page. I requested to leave the program and they unenrolled me but I still can't get to the community section because the beta UI page still keeps coming up even though it says I'm no longer in the program. I called service and told me that you can't roll back the beta software in a note10. It's a **bleep** of a time to tell me after the fact.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device using recovery mode? It should help with the slowness etc.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @dte230 ,

1. To withdraw from the Beta program, you must apply for withdrawal through Samsung Members application on your device.

("Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw" menu)

2. To remove the beta software, perform a rollback to the previous release version, using the Smart Switch PC Version on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing.

Note: If you backed up your device data to your computer with Smart Switch, you can restore the data after the rollback process. To perform the rollback, connect the device to your computer with a USB cable. On the computer, launch the Smart Switch application, and select "Downgrade". It may take up to 72 hrs after deregistration to show downgrade option.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.