Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

If I withdraw

(Topic created: 01-14-2022 08:11 AM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
So if I leave the beta program. Will I get the new update. Someone said t mobile aet out the update today. I don't have a computer so I can't downgrade back to android 11
4 Replies
Stevenz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
If you withdraw from the beta, you'll have to reinstall the firmware to go back to OneUI 3.1, then update to OneUI 4.
But, bad news is: T-Mobile did not send out stable OneUI 4 update to factory unlocked N986U1. So you'll either have to wait for that, or swap sim card to other carrier to temporarily switch CSC, then receive the update.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
That's insane. Not everyone has access ot a computer and no one is going to let me borrow their sim card to update my phone. The people around me have t mobile not by choice but due to the sprint merger
Not everyone has access to a computer the smartswitch thing needs to have alternate ways
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Yamialex224 ,

We wouldn't recommend switching out carrier SIM or downgrading to Android 11 as both of them would involve erasing all your data on the device. Please be patient for a few more days and we will provide official update. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Well I can't downgrade I don't have a computer and all my friends have the same carrier as me
0 Likes