Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Issues with podcasts

(Topic created on: 11/6/20 11:11 AM)
Nick281051
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Has anyone on the latest beta had issues with podcasts after about 30 minutes or so attempting to seek beyond or skip ahead results in the podcast starting over. Happened to me with both google podcasts and pocket casts with podcasts from different networks. 
5 Replies
Vader4633
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Been happening with my podcasts. Using Pocketcasts as the player.
Nick281051
Asteroid
Options
Questions
glad it isn't just me
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

hello @Nick281051 ,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
Nick281051
Asteroid
Options
Questions
but this happens with multiple apps and only on the recent beta
lex160
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I hate when Samsung tries to blame the 3rd party app... EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL THE LATEST BETA UPDATE!!!

This is definitely the worst beta that Samsung has released and my last to join. I've been in their betas for their last 2-3 Galaxy S phones. First the battery drain problem from the first version and now I can't play music or podcast anymore.

When I go into Youtube Music and play a song, my phone locks up, flashes from black screen to lock screen for about 30 seconds and then restarts. When trying to play podcast from Podcast Cast app, the podcast with stop after a few minutes and revert to zero minutes on the timeline, continue to play for a mountie or two and eventually stopping the podcast. 

All starting after the last beta update this weekend.