Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Missing Notifications

(Topic created on: 10/21/20 5:41 AM)
gobirds44
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Anyone else just no longer receiving notifications from many of their apps? This started happening to me about two days ago. I am not getting notifications from any of my news apps, sports apps, Outlook, etc.
4 Replies
JoseReyes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I missed a lot of the Samsung messages notifications not getting through. T Mobile
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
gobirds44
Astronaut
Options
Questions
So I'm supposed to contact over 10 app developers? This clearly is not just a specific app issue as it is happening with many apps across the system.
0 Likes
Weeman
Halo
Options
Questions
same here. i was just Getting the Notification sound for Different apps, but no pop up Badge or noting. Had to manually Scroll down my Status Bar to see who or what app It was , this started to happen after i stopped Using Floating Notifications. even the quixk replies that normal came up from a Simple Notification had disappeared for a while
0 Likes