cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Missing Notifications

Anyone else just no longer receiving notifications from many of their apps? This started happening to me about two days ago. I am not getting notifications from any of my news apps, sports apps, Outlook, etc.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Missing Notifications

I missed a lot of the Samsung messages notifications not getting through. T Mobile
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Highlighted
Astronaut

So I'm supposed to contact over 10 app developers? This clearly is not just a specific app issue as it is happening with many apps across the system.
Highlighted
Halo

same here. i was just Getting the Notification sound for Different apps, but no pop up Badge or noting. Had to manually Scroll down my Status Bar to see who or what app It was , this started to happen after i stopped Using Floating Notifications. even the quixk replies that normal came up from a Simple Notification had disappeared for a while