Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Most annoying thing on this beta?

(Topic created on: 10/19/20 4:22 PM)
kranthi_kk
Halo
Options
Questions
What's the most annoying thing you found in one ui 3?

The placement of uninstall/disable button and size of the touch and hold menu on app.
6 Replies
NeroIII
Asteroid
Options
Questions
music panel in the quick settings wont go away, you need to force close the app so it goes away
Gw2
Explorer
Options
Questions
yes, I completely agree with you. I hold down the notification to close the app(s),and after some time I'll swipe down on the home screen and there they are still there. Other apps don't close as well, such as google podcasts etc..
zdost
Comet
Options
Questions
non-funcitonal NFC
0 Likes
PrettyPiercings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The AOD having the battery percentage at the bottom of the screen, flickering display (adaptive is off) and the inability to download apps sometimes.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Meladori
Galaxy
Options
Questions
For me it's having to allow Google photos every time I save. I don't feel like moving my 1000,s of photos to another service so I just want to keep with google photos for convenience. Please don't make it hard samsung.