Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My s22 ultra doesn't work

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 10:18 AM)
Dosletrasdj
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Does not work my s22 ultra since I update it to the beta version does not work the camera loads the nfc nothing
0 Likes
5 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device using recovery mode and then rebooting?

Otherwise, it's stated in the terms of services. You basically download at your own risk
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions

when did you download the beta software?
are you saying your phone is bricked? (won't turn on, etc.)
please provide more details, and maybe someone here will be able to help you recover and get back up and running. sorry this happened to you.

0 Likes
Dosletrasdj
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Anyone knows when the last version of androy14 will come out
0 Likes
Options
Questions
for the Samsung s22 it's going to be a month or two, the s23 should have stable release by the end of the month, but this is why in the notice it even warrants people not to use their daily driver device as beta software does have issues, I haven't had any issues but plenty of people have on the beta but this is to be understood, I see so many people asking when the final release is going to this and that because of issues they're having and they want to either withdraw or whatnot but I find that pointless just because just tough it out through the beta because once the public release is out you'll get updated to the official public release so either way it's going to be on your phone but yes relax and one month max of two until you see the public stable release
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please clear cache as suggested by other users.  Also, we have released a 2nd Beta SW.  Please update your device with the latest SW. 

If the issue still persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes