Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Navigation Bar Swipe Gestures

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 08:50 AM)
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Has anyone else been having an issue with the back swipe gesture I've been using the swipe gesture since it was first introduced with no problems but since the Android 13 OneUI 5 Beta I seem to be having an issue with specifically the back gesture instead of going back it's closing the app and returning to the home screen 
0 Likes
5 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
I have to add it is not constant only happens once in a while
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Try opening up your settings and then go to the advanced settings and turn on the new lab swipe features and if you continue to have issues with the normal gestures features please use the feedback option to report the problems to the beta community manager and beta team
Options
Questions
For me, when I swipe to go back, it opens up the Recent Apps Menu sometimes. I submitted an error report to the beta team regarding this
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Yes that too I will send a report next time it happens again seams like every time it happens I'm to busy to send a report lol I was also wondering if it was just me
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes