Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New power menu?

(Topic created: 12-27-2020 05:38 AM)
BrettTech
Halo
Options
Questions
I keep seeing pictures online for the new UI 3.0 power menu but mine is still the default one on s20 ultra 5G the power menu has not changed is there a way to enable this or has this not been added on all devices? also there is no option in settings gestures power menu 
11 Replies
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Questions
u mean to turn off the phone? I'm not seeing anything different either
BrettTech
Halo
Options
Questions
yeah with the power options to turn it off restart it and I guess it's supposed to have some other features on there like quick pay and stuff it just looks like the same old one to me that's why I was wondering if it was only for specific devices or maybe the pixels I personally don't like the default power menu LOL
0 Likes
PureFlash
Asteroid
Options
Questions
i think they will add that in the next betas, i hope
ShortRound51
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I am fairly certain that was the Android 11 Power Menu, not the OneUI 3.0. Hopefully they will incorporate it in future releases or allow it through a Good Lock app or something.
0 Likes
BrettTech
Halo
Options
Questions
i have android 11 with android oneui 3.0
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Of course you do... under this beta we all do. However, as the OneUI sits on top (literally called User Interface) of the android 11 OS it has it's own power menu. like I said, hopefully in the future, they incorporate it into the OneUI...
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @BrettTech 

Android 11 power menu has not been integrated yet in to One UI 3.0. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team.

View solution in context

user9gMmHiPaV3
Constellation
Options
Questions

Huh - looks like I'll have to start spending some time on XDA again.  😕

0 Likes
userIo26xSN7T9
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hi @USBetaModerator,

There are many Samsung users who would GREATLY like to see this Android 11 feature added to their devices. At the very least, we'd like an option to turn it on. 

I received my Android 11 OTA update for my Galaxy S20 5G today, and was disappointed this didn't make it to the final release. 

Can you confirm this feature will be released in a future update?