Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No Logs Uploading.

(Topic created: 09-05-2022 04:38 PM)
DarkMoonRob
Asteroid
Options
Questions
So I have sent a few different error reports, in my first one I didn't include logs because it wasn't something that had happened recently so I didn't figure it would help much. But in my others I chose to include log data. But every response just says no log data included. So I sent another one notifying them that it isn't sending log data and attempted to send it to them again. Which got the response of "still not log data, contact moderator to resolve issue". Since I really didn't feel like opening a support chat right now I figured I'd post here first, is there just something I'm missing? Something I'm looking over perhaps and that's why it isn't sending anything, or is this a known issue? 
11 Replies
Darkgamer
Explorer
Options
Questions
This has happened to me many times. I'm not sure what causes this pop up, but this is how it should look like when you hit the send button. Screenshot_20220904_000713_Android System.jpg
DarkMoonRob
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Is that pop up supposed to prompt every time you report? Can't recall if I saw it on the first one, but all I get is a small notification on screen that tells me what the logs are for and not to close the app until they send.
0 Likes
Darkgamer
Explorer
Options
Questions
Yes, as well as the small notification that pops up telling you not to close the app.
0 Likes
DarkMoonRob
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hmm.. wonder why I'm not getting that pop up. Is there possibly something else I need to enable? Or should I delete and redownload to see if it's the app itself?
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions
Also making sure that "send diagnostic data" is turned on. It's in Settings > Security and privacy > Privacy > Other privacy settings
(It's easier to just search "diagnostic" in settings)
0 Likes
DarkMoonRob
Asteroid
Options
Questions
It is turned on, just looked to make sure, also have it set to send logs when I send a report of course.
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Questions
It's annoying to be honest. I have been trying to report issues with the Reminder app but have been running into the same issue. I have asked Samsung for guidance on how to include the logs but silence. I understand the purpose of this system but how are we supposed to send Samsung feedback if they don't make it easy?
0 Likes
DarkMoonRob
Asteroid
Options
Questions
That was actually my first error report. Crashed every time a reminder went off.
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Yes! Same issue here.
0 Likes