cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Android 11

Android 11 is not available for Samsung Devices yet but it's coming soon. I know they're starting a private Beta for the S series which will include One UI 3.0. The Note series will soon follow.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Android 11

ok bro
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

beta program

Hello everyone can anyone tell me how do I sign up for the Android 11 beta program U1 3.0
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: beta program

I would love that information
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm wondering too

Highlighted
Asteroid

Count me in.
Highlighted
Constellation

same here
Highlighted
Asteroid

Last year the beta program began in October, 1 month after Google released their stable version for the Pixel line.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userGc240anGiz @midimench @Madmoney @Chadlessness @Cleetus 

The OneUi 3.0 is an exciting update I am looking forwrd to. Currently it looks like it is only available to developers partnering with Samsung. You can read more here: https://developer.samsung.com/one-ui-beta/index.html

The public beta should be available sometime after this round and I don't know when that will be available. Usually Samsung makes the beta invite and details available in the Samsung Members app once available so make sure to keep an eye out here or sign up for any newsletters you are interested in receiving.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: beta program

Thank you for the update 👍