Options
Questions

Am I getting the beta for one ui 3 I have s20

158 Replies
lifeoreality
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
yeah, I'm aware of the limited availability. I joined the beta last year. I've just never been in the position of doing this & not having the latest flagship. thanks for the info!
0 Likes
Curtis_Pruden
Constellation
Options
Questions
i have two s30 Ultra 5g phones, how and when can I get the Android 11 Beta and UI 3
0 Likes
mike33
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Will  my a11 get android 11
userBWJTOpaqjb
Constellation
Options
Questions
Does anyone know if the Note 9 will be getting the Android 11 update or One UI 3.0? It would be discouraging to find out that $1000 phone will only get a couple system updates!!!
AmandaK1
Constellation
Options
Questions
I have been hearing that Android 11 is now available as well as One UI 2.5. How do I download and install this on my Galaxy s20+?
0 Likes
Jus-X
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I don't think this is the case. The Note 20 and Z Flip all run OneUI 2.5 but I believe it's still using Android 10 Build. If I'm not mistaken, Android 11 will be with the OneUI 3.0 release. If you have the S20+, you should be able to enroll in the 3.0 beta test coming out soon, but I use the S10, which the Beta isn't available for, so I'm not sure how you would do not that.
0 Likes
drebbs37
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Android 11 is only available for developers. I tried with no luck
0 Likes
singod
Explorer
Options
Questions
Anyone know when android 11 beta is coming to galaxy s 20 series 
Jomar175
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
2021 February
Nnr
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
future beta testing cannot be speculated at the moment. Once a beta is confirmed, Samsung will announce it

Please follow all community guidelines before posting