cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: one UI 3.0 and Android 11

Hello and thank you for stopping by.

As you read, there certainly is a OneUI 3/Android 11 beta that has started. Currently it is a closed pre-beta for developers and partners. I expect a public beta in coming weeks.

Please keep checking the Samsung Members app for an official notice.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: one UI 3.0 and Android 11

thank u very much. I appreciate the clarification. 😁 #SamsungOnTop
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

one ui 3.0

when will the one ui 3.0 public beta be out for the S20 series.  Does anyone have any idea?
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: one ui 3.0

Hi there, thank you for stopping by.

Currently, the OneUI 3/Android 11 beta is in an early phase called pre-beta and is restricted to developers and partners.

Although I don't have any official information or confirmation, I expect the public beta to launch next month.

I hope this helps.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: one ui 3.0

hey Rydah, I see you helped to push OneUI 3.0 to JIP, is it possible to push that out to my S20 5G?? I'm on sprint in US and a beta tester for many apps including substratum etc, I'd really appreciate it!🙏🏼
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Quick question. I saw some videos on YouTube , these are basically youtubers reviewing the one ui 3.0 running android 11on S20. how where they able to get their hands on on the update when its hasn't been officially released?
Highlighted

How can I get this
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

it is not available now. we have to wait for the public beta to be available. I believe Samsung will let us know or send out a push notification.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

you will have to wait till it's available to the public
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Please Samsung update the Galaxy S9 and Note 9 with Android 11.

Well, you could root your device and update it that way. OR, you could solve it the Apple way and buy a new one.