cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ONE UI 3.0

will galaxy S10 + also get these updates?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: ONE UI 3.0

you will get update until Android 13
Highlighted
Constellation

One UI

When can we expect Obe UI 2.5 and Android 11 on S10 devices?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: One UI

hi if u own a US Samsung S10 we will se one ui 2.5 maybe in Early October, and for Android 11 Stable maybe in mid December or January.

▪︎If my reply has been helpful please Mark as Solution ✔
& leaving a ❤ is much appreciated
Highlighted
Astronaut

Software

Hi
Excuse me
Is there any way to update my galaxy note 9 software status to android 11 without any risk of damaging or not working ?????????

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software

Note 9 and Galaxy S9 models aren't going to be optimized for android 11. Only way to maybe install an update like that would be to root the device and force it. But the risk there would be greater than the reward. After all the device may not operate right since it wasn't intended to run android 11 or UI 3.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Good Luck for UI 3.0 or Android 11

Is the application going to be updated to work for both? Any new features or are features going to be reduced like when we had the last OS update?
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Good Luck for UI 3.0 or Android 11

@Jesset5 Ar this point it's still too early to speculate what new features will be available for Goodlock launcher for One UI 3.0 since both Android 11 and future versions of One UI are being tested in betas. I would suggest keeping a lookout on what features will be officially announced. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Android 11 update

welcome so samsung lol at least a couple of months this not apple prob dec at the earliest
Highlighted
Asteroid

one UI 3.0 and Android 11

I saw an article saying Samsung s20 users should be receiving the one UI 3 and Android 11 is this true and if so when is it being released?