cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

one ui 3.0

I hope that Samsung will get a tap on the back feature on the one ui 3.0 ahead of the google pixel devices.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: one ui 3.0

Because Google is pushing out small updates via the Play Store like Nearby Sharing, I believe there is a good chance the tap-on-the-back functionality for not only one UI but for many devices before!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: one ui 3.0

depending on what device you have if you have the 2019 s20 series or the new note you probably have the features of nearby share quick share or music share toggle buttons and the 2.1 UI update if your phone's already at 2.5 is it going to be more features in the 3.0 UI for now it's in beta official release will be later on can't quite know for sure when is going to be released and you guaranteed three major software updates Android 11 Android 12 and Android 13 that's including security patch updates
Highlighted
Asteroid

beta testing

Few years ago I beta teststed through this app and was curious if that can be done again? I have s20 ultra in US. Thanks
Astronaut

Re: beta testing

right know u cant sign up for the pre-beta u will have to wait for the public beta. that will start soon and when its open u can join
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: beta testing

ok thanks!
Highlighted
Astronaut

but there is a a way to still install it but u have to side load it
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: beta testing

I believe it's only for t-mobile locked and unlocked devices. to bad not all carriers get involved in the beta. ..
Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm on sprint, which is the mobile now so maybe I'll get lucky
Highlighted
Asteroid

t-mobile i meant