cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: android 11 beta sign up???

I'm pretty sure it will show up on members app notifications, theres really no other alternative to enter the beta
Astronaut

Re: Re: android 11 beta sign up???

awesome I appreciate you gettin back to me! thank you!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

No problema!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm waiting for it as well! i check here everyday haha
Highlighted
Halo

Guys look Right know for the Pre-Beta u cNt join because its already full. U will have to wait for the Public Beta thats planned to be released soon when its open u will see it inthe members app somewhere.

▪︎If my reply has been helpful please Mark as Solution ✔
& leaving a ❤ is much appreciated
Highlighted

One UI 3.0 Android 11

I just found out that I can take my phone into one of the Samsung service center and pay a fee of about $30 to have a force load of that software place on my phone. Just want to know have anyone had there system force loaded with software? I really have enjoy this phone, haven't had no issues out of it, just a let down on the software, my battery have started to drain a lot quicker, I close down or removed apps that I wasn't using, and made sure I dont have something working in the background. 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: One UI 3.0 Android 11

What do you mean by "force load of that software" exactly? I haven't. Android 11 will come out soon as it is currently in a closed beta stage. I don't think there are any promises of increasing battery life. Depending on your phone, you may or may not get Android 11.

Some common battery drain solutions are turning down your brightness, turn down refresh rate or resolution if your phone supports it, turn off Always on Display, reset your phone frequently, use earbuds instead of the loudspeaker, and disable quick charge. Try turning off notifications that constantly ring your phone like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc. 

I would say after 2 years, the battery should be replaced which is normal.

Highlighted

Re: Re: One UI 3.0 Android 11

I am not 100% sure on how they do it by force i am guessing they hook some cable on my phone and load it by computer, I did speak with a technician he said he will explain the procedure in detail when I bring my phone in, if my battery drain any faster, I will check on having it replace
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

first off it's in beta just no official build done yet nor you can get the official build if you're lucky you can be part of the beta to experience it for what it is
Highlighted
Constellation

I was beta on 10, how do I get beta on 11 ?