Options
Questions

Am I getting the beta for one ui 3 I have s20

158 Replies
userYLcNi81oc9
Astronaut
Options
Questions

Hey Samsung you launched the Galaxy Note 10 Lite this year with the Exynos 9810 and it will receive Android 11 and I recently bought the Galaxy S9 which has the same processor and I would like to ask you to look at it fondly, as it has the same Galaxy Note 10 Lite processor, it would be really cool to receive this new update, because you also said that it would increase the update time of the S10 and Note 10 line to three updates, please Samsung think about the people who bought the Galaxy S9 and not can switch to a new one, not only the Galaxy S9, but also the Note 9. This is what I ask, think of your users and do not abandon them. Thanks in advance.

Sandra009
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Awww, they can change their mind.
0 Likes
usernj53BO1aDi
Constellation
Options
Questions
Any chance we would get the Android 11 upgrade? Or at least OneUI 2.5?
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Questions
according to Samsung your phone is on the list for UI 2.5. I would guess by end of year. Note 10+ should be this month sometime.
lifeoreality
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Will the S10 family be part of the Android 11 beta? And when will the beta be available?
SpadesDeath
Astronaut
Options
Questions
heyyyy what about the s9 family 😎 we are still cool too
lifeoreality
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
meh, you don't have a punch-hole camera or an on-screen fingerprint scanner. (jk)
0 Likes
SpadesDeath
Astronaut
Options
Questions
im not going to lie I love where the finger print that on the back it like so fast and muscle memory so it unlocks even faster tbh i low-key don't wanna upgrade and if i am i want the note 20
lifeoreality
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I actually don't blame you on that. I just like that it's an ultrasonic scan. so, it's really just the level of security for me, but it being on the back is rather convenient
lifeoreality
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
devices get added to the beta after the program has already begun? kinda new to this sort of info
0 Likes