userLwgScOmahO
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Am I getting the beta for one ui 3 I have s20

158 Replies
Options
Questions
Android 11 is not available for Samsung Devices yet but it's coming soon. I know they're starting a private Beta for the S series which will include One UI 3.0. The Note series will soon follow.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
Gname
Astronaut
Options
Questions
ok bro
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Hello everyone can anyone tell me how do I sign up for the Android 11 beta program U1 3.0
Velvet
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I would love that information
Cleetus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I'm wondering too

Chadlessness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Count me in.
Madmoney
Constellation
Options
Questions
same here
midimench
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Last year the beta program began in October, 1 month after Google released their stable version for the Pixel line.
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Questions

@userGc240anGiz @midimench @Madmoney @Chadlessness @Cleetus 

The OneUi 3.0 is an exciting update I am looking forwrd to. Currently it looks like it is only available to developers partnering with Samsung. You can read more here: https://developer.samsung.com/one-ui-beta/index.html

The public beta should be available sometime after this round and I don't know when that will be available. Usually Samsung makes the beta invite and details available in the Samsung Members app once available so make sure to keep an eye out here or sign up for any newsletters you are interested in receiving.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Cleetus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thank you for the update 👍