Highlighted
Halo

One UI 3 Leak

Highlighted

Re: One UI 3 Leak

@Wayofroy are u on the one ui 3 beta? if yes pls share more img with me plsss

Highlighted

One ui 3.0 Beta

I hope this isn't true but why is the S20 series the only one available for the One ui 3.0 Beta program, isn't that backwards, shouldn't your latest device the note 20 ultra that cost 1300 buck be first in line to join before a s20 series consumer. That doesn't make since samsung. Someone please help me try to understand this. 
Highlighted
Sun

Re: One ui 3.0 Beta

I would be willing to Bet since the UI 3.0 has been in development the last year along with the Note 20 they have an idea of how it will perform. So now its time to test on the older devices.
Highlighted

Re: Re: One ui 3.0 Beta

I've been in the beta program since we first started one ui, I just dont think thats right. they need to fix this and fast
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Let the older devices be thr guinea pig. I'm fine with that.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: One ui 3.0 Beta

Might as well let it be tested on the note 20 ultra. Seems I'm already a Guinea pig having to restart my phone multiple times a day just so I can use the internet on my phone regardless if I'm mobile or at home on wifi. I didn't have to restart my s10+ multiple times a day.
Highlighted
Asteroid

they always release the beta for the galaxy s line, and the s20 is the latest isn't it ? is not an old device.
I do not temember seen the note on the beta program am I wrong?.