Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6.0 beta hosed Google Pay

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 10:27 AM)
SayntMykl
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Ever since I installed the One UI 6.0 beta, Google Pay fails on tap payments saying my hardware is not certified. Anyone else getting this?
10 Replies
datblewme
Constellation
Options
Questions
All tap and pay doesn't work for beta testing
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Samsung pay still works for tap to pay!
Options
Questions
Samsung Pay works without issue during the beta.
Ysp4807
Constellation
Options
Questions

Yes apparently google pay wont work in beta, I also came to know hard way. someone suggested that samsung pay will work but even that is not working for me. I am really stuck as cant downgrade as I cant withdraw from beta as previous owner of the device did not withdraw properly from oneui beta

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
It has always been this way in beta. It also stated this in the warnings and terms of service
Dosletrasdj
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Mine doesn't work either
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
That's correct. Google Wallet doesn't work for tap to pay during Beta testing. It never has on any Samsung beta program
Options
Questions
Yes Google pay has never worked with betas but Samsung pay does, it's always been like that and people are warned before joining the betas that it is like that states it right in there, but besides that everything else works as I have the s22 running the beta and I have to say my phone is running better than it ever has, and I only use Samsung pay as I've had issues in the past with Google pay
datblewme
Constellation
Options
Questions
My samsung pay isn't working
0 Likes