Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI android 12 for z series beta

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 09:30 PM)
dawnhax
Astronaut
Options
Questions
When will the Android 12 beta come out for the z series devices?
13 Replies
Alexei_Drekker
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Need to know as well.
dawnhax
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I don't understand why they would only respond the beta for the S21 but not the new phones that just came out
0 Likes
StephanieBerry
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Me too
Rusko420
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Wanna know about the note 20 ultra
0 Likes
dawnhax
Astronaut
Options
Questions
No because I already had it I traded it for the flip z
0 Likes
StephanieBerry
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I contacted Samsung customer service... I let them know my concerns about not being able to find the 4.0 Beta Android 12 update... They told me that it was not yet released, and that it would take a little bit of time, perhaps by the end of october. I submitted a ticket of inquiry, and I'm supposed to follow up with them tomorrow. I also uninstalled my Samsung account reinstalled my Samsung account. I also went into Samsung members, clicked on get help, and registered my device so that when it is released I will be notified. Hopefully these things might help you guys too! Let me know what you think!
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Questions
Whoever you contacted knows nothing about anything they said that to get you off the phone. My best advice would be to expect to get oneui4 once it's out of beta you will drive yourself crazy continuously looking for a beta sign-up if there is even going to be one for these devices
0 Likes
StephanieBerry
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I do not have the z series... I have the Samsung s21 5g.. so, I suppose I spoke in the wrong area. Thank you though, have a good night
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Questions
No problem sir you as well