Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One Ui 6 Beta - S23 Ultra Reboot Issue

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 01:41 PM)
Hzoubai2000
Constellation
Options
Questions

I'm experiencing continuous restarts on my phone following the latest software update in the One UI 6 beta program. Despite my attempts to research and troubleshoot, I haven't been able to resolve the issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

7 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Have you tried to search the forum? Specifically, the Discussion thread? It's been answered multiple times.
shUbEdUbEDU
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Are you using wifi 6e? Beta3 apparently has a bug that can cause restarts when the device attempts a 6e connection. Wifi 6 seems to work fine.

There are a few others on this who have had this particular problem.
kevinp1
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Regarding the phone reboot had the same problem what I noticed earlier my wifi Mac address setting reverted to randomized Mac again changed it to use phone Mac in wifi settings have wifi on and in 6e hasn't rebooted once
0 Likes
user5LJIs1VDKf
Constellation
Options
Questions
I'm having the same issue, is there a fix?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note, we released a hotfix update for this issue (ZWIB).  You can update your device by going to Settings > Software Update > Check for Updates.

If you encounter any further issues, please use the Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Emendez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

hello dear when will my samsung s23 ultra get  android 14 

on att

0 Likes
DrivingRhythm
Asteroid
Options
Questions

If it's beta 3rd update, supposedly temp fix is to go into settings>device care>auto optimization and turn off all reboot options. Go into Recovery menu, clear cache and reboot.

Even after doing this my phone hasn't rebooted by itself any longer, HOWEVER, when I did a regular reboot it booted into F*&xing safe mode!! Holding power and vol down gives reboot menu, then rebooted back into normal mode.

0 Likes