Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 5.0 beta for S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 06:58 PM)
userozjRntpjQS
Constellation
Options
Questions
Hello, since installing the beta, everything seems to work great except the wifi tends to drop from time to time. It is an unlocked S21 Ultra so just wondering if anyone else has run into that issue. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Questions
Hmm well depending on what version of beta you're on the first one was super gltichy but the last one seems to be stable compared to that. I do remember previous wifi glitches. Should be fine now.
0 Likes
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I've been having performance issues, battery drain and phone get pretty hot from light use on galaxy s21 ultra unlocked US version beta 3. I miss one u.i. 4.0 didn't have any issues with that one
0 Likes
Unxguyjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Battery drain with latest beta is horrible. By half day I at 65%..same usage before beta would be around 82%. I k ow to give it a few days for Battery to settle down after upgrade...but this is bad..hope update comes soon
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes