Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Picture in picture

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 05:16 AM)
Drako-77
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I've noticed the Picture in Picture option does not work now specially YouTube, instead of being able to minimize it to a small picture the app just straight up closes, didn't happen before for me until I installed Beta, anyone else seen it or it's just me?
7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
YouTube works here, along with Samsung TV+ , and PlutoTV and internal video player.

Go to (phone) Settings ...
Apps and
select YouTube
Force Stop
then Storage, Clear Cache

Then reboot phone to Maintenance screen and select to Wipe Cache Partition
Drako-77
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Found out most home screen launchers do not support this Samsung Beta UI, I've been using Total Launcher for years now and never had issues with any Beta until now, hopefully the compatibility gets fixed soon
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Drako-77 ,

Does the issue happen when using stock Samsung launcher ?

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Drako-77
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Does not happen with stock or nova launcher, does with some other launchers so my guess is not a software issue but a launcher compatibility
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Ahhhh, got it ... thanks for the additional bit of info
0 Likes
Rosekh
Nebula
Options
Questions
Not sure if it's the launcher, but do check on the youtube app. Open youtube>tap your profile top right>settings>general>picture to picture >on . Screenshot_20211021-191407_YouTube.jpg
0 Likes
Drako-77
Asteroid
Options
Questions
All that is turned on but only some launchers won't show the minimized YouTube screen, stock and nova launchers work fine so it's not a software issue, is launcher compatibility
0 Likes