Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Quick Launch apps on Lockscreen

(Topic created: 09-05-2022 06:59 AM)
CesarF
Halo
Options
Questions
Hello. Anyone else having issues with the Navigation Bar (Swipe Gestures) when launching an app on Lockscreen by double pressing the power button? When you swipe up to close the app, the gesture doesn't let you close it and if it works, the app opens right back up. I have to quickly swipe up like 5 or more times for the Lockscreen to appear again. 
3 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions
If you use "swipe from sides and bottom", it is a known bug and reported by other users.

Some have suggested that you can use "swipe from bottom" as an alternative while we are waiting for a fix.
CesarF
Halo
Options
Questions
Oh. I was looking to see if anyone else had the same issue, but didn't find anything thank you for letting me know!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes