Did you mean: 

Original topic:

RCS not working

(Topic created: 08-13-2022 07:29 AM)
preskitt_man
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Since installing Beta, RCS is stuck on "connecting". Using Google Messages. On S22+ from T-Mobile. 
9 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
That seems to be a t mobile problem. I have seen a few people say that and they have t mobile. I have Verizon and no issues
preskitt_man
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yeah, I think Verizon is using Google Jibe server. Tmo is using there own
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I wouldn't know. It says jibe mobile. But I think it said that when I had t mobile too I can't remember
0 Likes
userO4h2qLDEOr
Constellation
Options
Questions
To fix, go to your SIM card manager and toggle it off/on.
Options
Questions
I did that and it worked
0 Likes
preskitt_man
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I finally got the toggling of the SIM to work (secret seemed to be leave it toggled off for about 15 seconds). It does address situation, but it returns after the next device reboot.

0 Likes
Options
Questions
right I noticed that to when I restart my phone it went out so I to the sim card thing again
0 Likes
preskitt_man
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Jibe is Google's RCS server.  Prior to my S22 when I had an S20 and on my wife's A71, Google Messages is using the Jibe Server. When S22 came out, Tmo started using their own server.  I think AT&T is doing same thing. Verizon stuck with Jibe.  Wish Tmo did as well.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes