Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Random vibration like call is driving me crazy

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 09:34 AM)
Options
Questions
And no turning off the reminders for the notifications is not solving the issue, can't believe this bs
9 Replies
BoredThunder
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I thought I was the only one with the problem. I disabled the vibration sound and that fixed it. Hope it helps!Screenshot_20220923_124459_Settings_1000002582_1663951499.jpg
Options
Questions
I am giving a try and will update, thanks for the help
Brickel
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I'm trying this as well. Man is it annoying lol.
JFrostX19
Asteroid
Options
Questions
This fixed it for me!
0 Likes
BetaV2Tester
Constellation
Options
Questions
I've got the same thing happening from time to time. It sounds like you get a phone call. And there is no way to stop it unless you restart the phone.
#samsung needs to fix this annoying issue.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Update : I did what was suggested by boredthunder a couple hours ago and so far it has worked, it was really bad(wouldn't go away even restarting the phone had to wait a couple minutes) I was even thinking about removing the beta
Shinobi86
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Mine did it yesterday and is doing it again right now. Just submitted another error report
0 Likes
darklotus415
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Mine is playing a sound that sounds like a vibration but it's not actually a vibration. The sound comes from the downward firing speaker and the call speaker.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report if the issue is seen again.  We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes