Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Refresh Rate on Ultra still 24

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 03:35 PM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Questions
Just asking, why is it that I dont see the S22 Ultra getting to 1 Hertz as advertised on a still image. Like even on AOD's it only goes to 24-10Hz. Is this because it is coded in the hardware and that it is to support the other S22 models that only have 24Hz? I really hope Samsung can add an update to increase its battery effciency. 
4 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
I know. I guess I just have to accept 10 hertz
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Questions
Mine barely goes to 10. Its usually just 24Hz 😞
0 Likes
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Questions
I hope more people see this and respond, I was thinking the same thing. Like why put this amazing technology in your display, advertise it hard, and then not even use it even though you said you would?

I also think they should have a user-adjustable refresh rate menu so people with ltpo can have more control over the range they want rather than locked to max 120. It's already possible to define these values with adb so the framework is there already.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes