Original topic:

S21 Ultra 5G Problems

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 06:28 PM)
Nicolas19
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm noticing fast battery drain and a lot of overheating 

When I'm trying to charge my phone, it says fast charging, but it doesn't seem to do anything 

Other think is that every time I try to change the color theme, it restarts my phone every time.

Please let me know if you have the same problems
0 Likes
6 Replies
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
Have you tried to boot to maintenance mode (power off then hold volume up key and power until boot mode starts) and to select clear the cache partition and then do "repair apps"?

That's what I'd do first. After, make sure all Google Play apps are updated and all Galaxy apps are updated.
0 Likes
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
Also, which carrier are you subscribed to?
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Questions
Same deal here minus the overheating part. I actually can't even have my 5G enabled cuz it won't even recognize my SIM card when it's enabled. Two steps forward six steps back seems to be the motto here
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I see more battery drain for beta2 than I saw with beta1.

No overheating. I don't change themes.
Not sure what "ultra" fast charging is.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Nicolas19 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Questions
*sigh* ok. Reduce transparency and blur in your settings. I suggest you change your refresh rate from adaptive to standard. I promise that that will fix like 99% of your problems.
0 Likes