cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra One UI 6.0 Android 14 stable release ever coming?

(Topic created: 11-20-2023 02:13 PM)
SayntMykl
Asteroid
Options
Questions
We've been promised the One UI 6.0/Android 14 stable release for Galaxy S22 for months now, yet every day the mysterious stable release date keeps getting pushed back further and further. I'm on the beta and can't use GPay, Android auto keeps crashing, apps I want to keep open keep closing, etc. The delays are infuriating and inexcusable. Enough already. Give us the stable release so I can get off the beta and never do another one ever again. 
17 Replies
MilKy5
Asteroid
Options
Questions
It's on its way. It's a rollout release so it might take a few days, maybe a week. None the less, it's on its way
https://samlover.com/2023/11/20/galaxy-s22-owners-rejoice-android-14-one-ui-6-stable-update-rolling-...
Options
Questions
Who promise stable release? Did i miss an announcement?
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Questions
Just revert back if you have problems with the beta. You signed up for this, issues come with the territory.
Options
Questions
apparently the carrier models ending with U have started getting the stable update already just as of 1 hour or two, I just saw online and was going to go check my u1 model that's been on beta to see if it has gotten its stable release but from what I'm seeing only carrier models of AT&t at the moment haven't seen any other people with other carriers mentioned and even yet
Options
Questions
It kinda sucks because the unlocked devices always get it last, which personally doesn't make any sense to me
userbILvLF1xYP
Constellation
Options
Questions
I agree. This doesn't make sense.
Options
Questions
unlocked phones usually get it last due to making sure the carriers approved there model firmwares, therefore and because an unlocked device can run with any network you choose...this is why most unlocked devices get update last, after it has been approved by carriers and known that it will be compatible...
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
If you had read the warnings and terms of services prior to joining, downloading, and installing. None of this would be a surprise.

You would have known GPay wouldn't work with Beta (never has by the way) and you would have expected all kinds of bugs and wonky things.
userbn9KVYgxF1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
My GPay works fine on Beta 3. It did on 2 also. What works with betas is variable. Even differences in hardware can cause a glitch. Also, your carrier may not be in sync with Beta protocols.
0 Likes