cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung, Where is the Official One UI 4 Update??

(Topic created: 01-14-2022 06:59 AM)
Options
Questions
It has been 2 days now since the release of the official final version of One UI 4 for the unlocked Note 20 ultra phones in the US. We beta testers still have not yet received an official update for our US unlocked Note 20 ultra phones....

When will the beta team release it??? You guys promised on the 1/12th as shown in your various comments on posts asking the same question. 

This will be my first and last time being a beta tester.... I am very disappointed in Samsung for not releasing it when we should have gotten it on Wednesday along with other unlocked Note 20 Ultra phones that are NOT on beta!!!
13 Replies
Zubs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yep, Samsung US team has been tripping after the holiday breaks.
J53072
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Frankly the beta users should get it first in case there are any showstopper issues.
J53072
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The update for T-Mobile locked was just released so they might be the ones delaying the release for everyone unfortunately.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Apparently it's t mobile cause a lot of people on it have thay issue
0 Likes
Senopui
Constellation
Options
Questions
Yeah, this is very disappointing. You can obtain the update by wiping in smart switch yet you can't get it OTA yet.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I can't i don't have a computer. Samsung needs to fix that problem. Not everyone has access to a computer most people use tablets now so they need to give an option for that
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Questions
They should learn from Microsoft Windows 11 beta test. I was able to exit their beta easily by just withdrawing with no data loss.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
That would be nice. Cause I don't have a computer all I have is a tablet and most people use tablets not computers much anymore
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @SammyFanBoi21 ,

We apologize and are working on release an update as soon as possible for our Beta Members. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team