Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung messenger bizarre #

(Topic created: 10-08-2022 08:53 PM)
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Questions
I use the stock Samsung Messenger app. I'm also on the 4th Beta program on an S22 Ultra. First time noticing when I was forwarding spam texts to the T-mobile spam team I hit recent to select them and notice this "emergency number" texting me 2 times. I tried finding and searching for this text but am not able to find it. It also shows the same "emergency number" texting me 2 time again at 1:30 or somewhere around there. 

Has anyone ever seen this and have any idea what it might be? I can't locate anything on it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Tanks in advance. 

17 Replies
Options
Questions

Stop using Samsung messages it's 

0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Whys that?
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Google messages currently allows you to send encrypted messages to other people who are using the same application, and it has other features that Samsung messages currently doesn't have
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Unfortunately I use Google Messages, but it's actually missing options that I use a lot that Samsung Messages has
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Try Installing the Google messages Beta application, please note that if you are using an S22 ultra series phone Google messages is a special version Called Samsung Dynamic that allows you to text across galaxy devices, make sure that you enable all of the settings for the application
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Its not that, for 1 when using Google on my phone, it also makes me use it on my watch, then when I get a text, Samsung Messages pops up on my watch even tho Google Messages is set as default, and Google Messages doesn't have quick responses
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
The Ver of Google messages that is running on the s22 ultra series is called Samsung Dynamic and it is only available on Samsung phones for your watch you should be able to change the default messaging app not sure if you can't
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
You should try Installing Google Messages beta and Google carrier services beta and also the Google Play services beta app these beta versions will allow you to access the newest features
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Google Messages absolutely has Quick Response, it's called Smart ReplyScreenshot_20221009_121259_Messages_1000009245_1665331980.jpg
0 Likes