Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung smartthings

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 01:42 PM)
anonym0us
Star
Options
Questions
The Samsung smartthings app would crash when I would try to open it I would try to clear the apps cache and force close it and when I would get into the devices tab and click on my tv and click the 3 dots at the upper right hand corner of my screen and click view tv on phone it would say connecting to tv and my tv would say connecting to s21 but after a second the tv would say disconnected and my phone would keep trying to connect to my tv in 1ui 3.1 I can cast my tv screen to my phone and watch what's on my samsung smart tv screen on my samsung smartphone screen it would be stuttering when the power was on optimized and it would be ok when it was on performance in 1ui 4 beta the power mode doesn't make a difference since the smartthings app will either crash and close or it wouldn't connect to my samsung smart tv and cast my tv screen to my phone screen for me to be able to watch what's on my tv screen on my phone screen
0 Likes
3 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Mine works about 70% of the time, otherwise I experience the same issues.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @anonym0us  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
anonym0us
Star
Options
Questions
I did that and didn't hear anything back from you
0 Likes