Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Freezing

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 04:45 PM)
Swiftdst9
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Is anyone else having issues of their screen freezing when opening/switching between apps or not being able to select anything? Today my screen has been freezing when opening up apps and sometimes I can't even select apps. I've also had trouble with apps loading to a bleack screen and not being able to unlock my phone.
11 Replies
useri1jxUtbF1B
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I am also having the same issue
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Questions
I am having the same issue. It just started today. Before this the beta software was pretty much issue free for me.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
no problem, so far
0 Likes
Cannonb87
Halo
Options
Questions
I have only had issues using waze app today while looking for routes. Maybe it is app specific? Possibly check for the latest update for those apps and clear the cache on your device.
0 Likes
useryOmVnoa38e
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have a long animation delay when going back to the home screen. If I have an app open from my home screen the animation for that app minimizing back to the app icon on the home screen takes significantly longer than it used to.
johnnyboiii
Nebula
Options
Questions
Same here. My animations are also freezing. My screen has frozen a couple times in between apps as well.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Swiftdst9
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Already did that after seeing it wasn't just me.
0 Likes
Randyroo
Halo
Options
Questions
Mine freezes while on the phone, to where I can't maneuver around the phone until call is done🤔