Original topic:

Screen blacks out when receiving notifications pop up window

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 07:04 PM)
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Does anyone experience this?

When getting a notification, the screen blacks out and after the notification pop up window goes away, screen comes back to normal.

7 Replies
LoyalPaws
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I have that too but only when set to detailed. I tried brief and it's fine. At least until it's fixed
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thanks I also have it set to detailed. Let me try brief and check if this goes away. Sometimes is annoying as I'm doing something, then I received 20 messages from a WhatsApp group one after another, and can't continue doing what I was previously doing until I clear the notification. Thanks!
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm using a S22 Ultra and 8ve been having the same issue, but it's not consistent. It only happens randomly for me. Not gonna lie, had me panicking at first but once I realized what was going on, it's just a minor annoyance at this point .
SCTiger
Halo
Options
Questions
I have the same issue
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Feedback from LoyalPaws helped. Switch from detailed notifications to brief and the black screen won't come up.

Hopefully this will get fixed with next beta release update.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

userwFWl9XQpB3
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I have this same issue
0 Likes