Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screenshot, crop, and sharing

(Topic created: 11-15-2021 11:27 AM)
jesee
Astronaut
Options
Questions
When I take a screenshot, crop it from the floating menu that pops up on the bottom, and then share it with a friend over Google messages, if will often times share the pre-cropped image. I never had this issue before the betas. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? This is something I do multiple times a day. 
4 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I find the native Samsung image editor interesting, in that we can revert cropping /etc later on down the road, without saving the modified image as another file.

Maybe, for whatever reason, going from "modify" to "send", the changes haven't been saved (?).

(SideNote: personally, when I tap the edit image icon (pop-up option bar), my post processing app is SnapSeed ... with any changes made, there's no revert, so no possibility of sending a "revertable" image).
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
I've had this happen a few times, actually.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @jesee ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
jesee
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Thanks, I will. Although I just tested it a few times and it's working normally, so it may have been fixed in beta 4.

Another related issue I had is when using scroll after taking a screenshot, the subsequent screenshot I shared would include the preview window on the left side. But I just tested this as well, and it seems to be fixed.
0 Likes