Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Screenshot, crop, and sharing

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 12:30 PM)
jesee
Astronaut
Options
Questions
When I take a screenshot, crop it from the floating menu that pops up on the bottom, and then share it with a friend over Google messages, if will often times share the pre-cropped image. I never had this issue before the betas. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? This is something I do multiple times a day. 
4 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I find the native Samsung image editor interesting, in that we can revert cropping /etc later on down the road, without saving the modified image as another file.

Maybe, for whatever reason, going from "modify" to "send", the changes haven't been saved (?).

(SideNote: personally, when I tap the edit image icon (pop-up option bar), my post processing app is SnapSeed ... with any changes made, there's no revert, so no possibility of sending a "revertable" image).
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
I've had this happen a few times, actually.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @jesee ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
jesee
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Thanks, I will. Although I just tested it a few times and it's working normally, so it may have been fixed in beta 4.

Another related issue I had is when using scroll after taking a screenshot, the subsequent screenshot I shared would include the preview window on the left side. But I just tested this as well, and it seems to be fixed.
0 Likes