Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Scrolling - "Drag" Effect

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 04:56 PM)
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Questions
I have noticed when browsing the web, Gmail, etc, that when you swipe to scroll that there is a "drag" effect.  It's not that it stutters, per se... but if you swipe fast, during the scroll, it slows and speeds up and slows and speeds up.  

Anyone else? 
13 Replies
Options
Questions
Yeah I'm seeing the same issue. It seems like short slow swipes are fine but longer swipes causes frame stutter. Max processing power seemed slightly improved but still lags. Edit: PaperStation's description is actually more accurate with what's going on, you can see this by activating "Show Refresh Rate" in developer tools and testing the scroll on a long webpage or app.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @bigbad614 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

bigbad614
Comet
Options
Questions
Changing the motion smoothness sort of fixes it. No stutter... But constantly low frame rate. This feels just like Beta 2.

I miss Beta 3 now.
0 Likes
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Questions
If you swipe just right, the frame rate will drop to 60 and stay for a bit. That is exactly when the stuffer is happening.
0 Likes