Original topic:

Sense 2nd Update watch won't connect

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 10:52 AM)
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
**UPDATE SENSE LAST POST STILL NO HELP**

I have uninstalled the wearable app, removed the watch from my Verizon Account, replaced my sim card in my phone along with checking the IMEI was the correct one on my account (not the IMEI-2), Factory reset the watch from the phone, factory reset my phone, restored my phone, re-added the watch to my account with number share, turned the watch on letting the phone dect it and it still keeps saying device information can't be found for the watch. 
Now that being said my parents wanted the same watch I had just the smaller one connected to the same account with number share. They also both have the S21 Ultra but they are not on this beta. Their watches went threw perfectly and connected to the phone and Verizon. I even swapped watches and number share and my personal watch went through on their phone while the new one wouldn't connect to mine. So with the process of elimination it's the beta on my phone that is currently making it so I can't connect to my watch with Verizon.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Hey there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your watch. I tried checking for updates on my Galaxy Watch 4 (I'm currently on Beta 4) and it works on my end. Have you tried checking for updates from the watch itself as opposed to through your phones end? What is the watches current software version? Screenshot_20211117-133320_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin_11979_1637184800.png

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes sadly everything is 100% updated. I even Factory reset my phone and reinstalled everything
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Definitely submit feedback on this. I see the firmware was updated yesterday according to the update page for the Watch (https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-R895U/VZW/doc.html)

On the watch itself, please connect to wifi and check for updates. Turn off mobile data and disconnect the phone if possible and see if it'll update.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by  @Rydah . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I did I even attached a video of what I keep seeing
0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
This is the error code I getVideoCapture_20211117-204623_638_1636926119.jpg
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Please remove or edit your picture as it has sensitive information.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I removed it but it was just the electronic Sim not the IMEI
0 Likes