Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Several apps including Netflix suddenly incompatible on ZFold 3

(Topic created: 12-23-2021 06:00 AM)
Thewador
Constellation
Options
Questions
On latest beta for US Unlocked with Verizon carrier. Among the Play Store updates are Netflix, Hulu, Tiny Robots Recharged, and Photoshop Camera Photos Filter. All now report the message "This app isn't compatible with your device anymore" in the Google Play Store.
0 Likes
12 Replies
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Yeah, I don't see Hulu even tho it's installed still... šŸ˜’
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Thewador ,

As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Thewador
Constellation
Options
Questions
What specifically is the cause of this and why did it affect multiple apps at the same time?
0 Likes
RicanSharl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Actually, Netflix and Hulu both told me that the issue was on your side. Something about the firmware not being properly verified.
Not_a_Nickname
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
That would make sense. Beta firmwares are often not fully verified for certain services. It's why Google pay doesn't work on the beta as well. I'm willing to bet that a full release or late beta build will have no issues with them
RicanSharl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have been able to sideload the app without issues. Maybe try that.
0 Likes
bsingh
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Heyyy. Can you please undnroll my device from the beta program. I'd really appreciate it!!!
0 Likes
bsingh
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My phone has over 200 GB of data so its really hard to do it manually!
0 Likes
Tallnerd
Constellation
Options
Questions
It's the beta software that developers haven't updated for. Not sure why this would be an issue but has to be how Samsung signs the beta software. Never had this happen with ios beta. My s21 running latest software can find all the apps but my fold can't.