Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Slow Charging on Beta 4

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 05:13 PM)
Options
Questions
Anyone seeing slow charging speeds on Beta 4? This seems to be an awfully long time to get from 64% to 100%. 
(Protect battery feature is turned off) 

8 Replies
MattURL
Star
Options
Questions
Yes it's noticeably slower on beta 4. No settings changed on my end either.
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Star
Options
Questions
Same here!
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Questions
I noticed it took 12-13 minutes to reach 100% when you are at 93%. Im pretty sure before this it used to be like 9 minutes or less just to finish this, and I just turned on Super Fast Charging, so it is slow.
0 Likes
useraXJmCTdwV3
Asteroid
Options
Questions
It's set not to fast charge is all go into the setting and switch the toggle on.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
That's on ... as is super fast charging. Even toggled them all off and back on again but still charging slow
0 Likes
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Questions
Ya my phone is charging slower also.......
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Questions
I just noticed this too. I think it might be bc of the Beta 4. However, I must say that my battery life has improved. I occasionally binge of social media heavily and don't see my battery drain as bad.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes