Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sound output notification toggle gone

(Topic created on: 10/16/20 8:50 PM)
mindleak
Asteroid
Options
Questions
In the previous version, there was a way, I believe via SmartThings integration, to have a persistent notification to pull down that allows you to quickly switch between audio output on phone speakers or a Bluetooth device if connected. This is now gone, or I can't find where to enable it again. This was a super handy feature to have. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
LeesGalS20
Constellation
Options
Questions
mine only shows when playing music (tap in the top right corner of the player widget in notifications and select the round pulsing icon to the far right). YouTube is a little different. It doesn't show the widget in notifications unless I pause the video and go home (no pop out player) and then it shows it.clipboard_image_1602907838058_1602907838058.jpg
mindleak
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks for the tip! It unfortunately doesn't work for my particular scenario but it's handy to know that's there! I didn't notice that yet.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes