Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Speaker phone

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 05:51 AM)
TinTN
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Has anyone noticed that people complain about a reverb when you have them on speaker phone?  They tell me that what they say comes back to them and they can't hear me very well.
7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Could you also consider "reverb" as "echo"? If yes, I've read a post or two about an echo issue. I don't recall if it's fixable

I've yet to have any complaints
likearaptor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I haven't heard any complaints yet, I've used it maybe 10 times since being in the beta. I'll ask the next time to see what the other person thinks
userEVhRhzar3A
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yeah I can't talk on speaker on my phone. They hear their own echo and it's bad
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Questions
Mine works fine, I use it all the time. Before and during beta.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @TinTN ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I had issues with audio playback and mic tin sounds... I turned on Dolby Atmos which I did already have on but must be shut off during upgrade.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
This occurs if you have media playing on the phone (in my experience). It doesn't echo if I close everything else during a call.
0 Likes