Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Spotify widget

(Topic created on: 10/15/20 10:02 AM)
FNTWO187
Star
Options
Questions
In one ui 2.5 once you stopped the music you could swipe away the spotify widget from the notification panel. In one ui 3.0 it doesn't seem to work, the only way it goes away is if you close the spotify app. Is this a bug or a spotify issue ?
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreicate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

DrFed
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm pretty sure this is a bug. seems to bug-out with any media or music playing app. long press on the notification shade widget might give you the option to remove that widget from the notification shade, but it often will reappear, even if you haven't used the media/music app again.
Tylertsd
Galaxy
Options
Questions
You can now hold it down and clear it after the latest update
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Actually it still isn't working for me. In fact it keeps opening the app...i'll report it.
0 Likes
bri637
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I reported it too, noticed some of the times after holding down and tapping remove it reappears, did this for spotify and YouTube music app
0 Likes