Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Stable release on Verizon

(Topic created: 01-12-2022 12:32 PM)
JasonIngram
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Verizon is my carrier. I have 4.0ui through the beta here. Am I running what I need to run or do I need to get out of the beta to be able to download the release through vzw? The software # I have differes from the release that vzw has listed that their rolling out?
0 Likes
8 Replies
kranthi_kk
Halo
Options
Questions
You need to wait for ota to move to official firmware, then automatically moved out of beta.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @JasonIngram ,

You are on the latest software supported in the beta program. Verizon site usually lists software for their carrier locked devices. As your device is unlocked,  it may not match software version on the carrier website. A good way to check if you have official software is to make sure after an upgrade the Build number in settings ->  software information doesn't show a 'Z' in the 4rth character from the end (ex. G988U1UEU2ZUL1)

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JasonIngram
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
My software information does have a Z ad the 4th from the end. Is there anything I need to do other than wait
0 Likes
Options
Questions
There's nothing you can do, the Verizon software release is for the locked version G988U and there's no release yet for the unlocked version G988U1Screenshot_20220112-174803_Samsung Internet_54436_1642031304.jpg
Gizzyman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
If you didn't get it Ota then you need to go back to a Verizon release
JasonIngram
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Here a screen shot cropScreenshot_20220112-143341_Settings_17606_1642019621.jpg
0 Likes
JasonIngram
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It came from here when I joined the beta. Thx
0 Likes
Mikeso3691
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I'm on Verizon with a unlocked phone and I've always got my updates from Samsung.
0 Likes