Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Super sensitive microphone

(Topic created: 10-02-2022 11:33 AM)
BoonloonDoom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Could be a bug but I noticed when recording videos the microphone is crazy sensitive lol
I've tried finding a way to lower it but haven't had any luck yet.this is on the s22 ultra by the way
4 Replies
RoqueO
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I noticed something like this, i switched to pro video and played around with the mic set up from Omni to back only and seemed to work okay. I plugged in an external mic to test again and I did some recording sessions. I tried normal recording again with no mic and the issue didn't seem to be an issue anymore.

Is there an issue when you're on calls as well?
0 Likes
BoonloonDoom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No don't have any issues other than recording videos but it can sound like I'm breathing in the mic like a weirdo lmao 😂 my wife hasn't noticed anything diffrent as far as phone calls go luckily.i did turn off the zoom in mic feature so could have been the cause although I wasn't zoomed into anything while recording
0 Likes
BoonloonDoom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Definitely was the issue...I just tried it out and there was a big difference..the problem is I'm not zoomed in or anything and it picks up breathing astonishingly well haha
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team