Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Tmo S20 Ultra issues sending messages

(Topic created on: 10/21/20 2:00 PM)
bluefire
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Lately I noticed issues when sending messages from Samsung Messages app to iPhone users. It displays the circle icon trying to send for minutes and never sends it. It displays error and try again. I try again with same result. Clearing app cache did not resolve it. Restarting phone did not resolve it. The phone was displaying 5G connection. I had yo perform clear system cache to get it working again. Anyone with same issue?

Also not getting messages on time.. like the phone sends messages app to sleep

4 Replies
JoseReyes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
same issue here, however, I had same problem with android 10. I also noticed that not all sms and mms are making it through. some never come in. this is with T Mobile.
0 Likes
PrettyPiercings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yeah this has definitely been going on longer than this beta has been around. it's been about 3 regular "security" updates ago that this started happening. :sleepy_face:
0 Likes
JoseReyes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I had to move to Google messages in order to get my sms messages as I was missing a lot of them. once I did this all my messages started showing up even old one I never got while on Samsung messages.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes