Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UI issues

(Topic created on: 11/10/20 8:25 PM)
babyTHANOS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Anyone having the ui lock up and get closed by the system over and over, till the phone is eventually rebooted. Not able to report error because system reboot. 
4 Replies
piano21player
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I had the same issues today. my phone would finally restart in safe mode. I think it took a toll on my bluetooth because I was connected to android auto during the malfunction. I've been dropping calls instantly if connected via bluetooth since the reboots.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @piano21player ,

Please send us an error report after call drop or bluetooth disconnection. It would be very helpful for us if you are able to include Year, make and model of the vehicle in which you experience the issue. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @babyTHANOS ,

issue may be happening due to a third party app installed on device especially if you are using a  3rd party launcher. Please try using safe mode as done by @piano21player , this would ensure no 3rd party apps are impacting unlock and causing device to reboot. If issue still happens insafe mode, Please send us an error report as soon as possible after the reboot. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
babyTHANOS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
an error report pop up doesn't come up after the issue happens, like when an a app crashes
0 Likes