cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

UPDATE: One UI 6 android 14 Beta is Live how to register if the banner dont show up? (Pic included)

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 04:06 AM)
Options
Questions

Just saw the forum pop up today and android 14 beta is live. they are posting on the forum etc. Jow do we sign up? Ive looked cant find the registration portal.

I figured out how to get the Beta Banner to Show up in the members app for those of you who dont see it. 

uninstall the members app and reinstall it from the GOOGLE playstore and open it and wala you can now join Android 14 Beta

RobXbalboa_0-1691763271312.png

RobXbalboa_0-1691751976206.png

RobXbalboa_0-1691752085827.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Questions

I figured it out, uninstall members app reinstall from google playstore and youll see the banner 

RobXbalboa_0-1691763332020.png

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Questions

A banger is supposed to show up on the main Members app screen. I'm not seeing it yet on my S23 Ultra (unlocked on T-mobile). 

Options
Questions

me neither did you get the August update? im Tmob too i didnt get it yet. wonder if it has to do with that?

Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Questions

No, as a matter of fact. I'm on the July update still. 

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Questions

I figured it out, uninstall members app reinstall from google playstore and youll see the banner 

RobXbalboa_0-1691763332020.png

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Questions

For me it was #13 on the banners, and a register button. I'm gonna wait for the August update .

kbboykin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I'm assuming right now this is only for S23 owners?

0 Likes
Options
Questions

All variants of the S23 with exception of one or 2 carriers

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Questions

Well, a glutton for punishment I guess, I can't wait lol, so registered and am waiting for the update.

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Questions

Waiting for nothing, I guess it's not compatible with Google Fi phones so I withdrew just now so that maybe I'd get the August buglets and security update.

0 Likes