Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unlock issues

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 11:13 PM)
lsegovia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
When ever I unlock with fingerprint the flashlight turn on and Facebook opens, both atvthe same time when unlocking.  I have sent out the report. Any one with the same issue??
Also one of my apps (kaiser) does not open at all. Have Uninstalled and restart the app and is up to date and no changes. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Do you happen to have Bixby Routines+ downloaded and running? I see there is an option for opening apps automatically when using a fingerprint. If so, disable or delete the routine.Screenshot_20211114-231236_Bixby Routines_11911.png

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
lsegovia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Omg I didn't know I had this. Thank you so much it helped!
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Awesome, glad I was able to help. Please mark the post as resolved so that anyone else who may have this issue can quickly find the resolution.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Rydah ,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes